Open Face Breathability. Full Face Protection.
The Fox Proframe Helmet is the lightest and most breathable full face helmet we have ever built. With Open-faced breathability and DH certified protection, it gives you the flexibility and confidence to Ride. Wide Open.
Designed to perform at the highest levels for aggressive all mountain riders and enduro racers, it packs DH certified protection into a superlight shell via our patent pending, fully integrated chinbar. Using 15 Big Bore intake and 9 exhaust vents, the Proframe Helmet enables open face level airflow and breathability to keep you cool on even the longest and toughest climbs; and on reaching the top, gives you the confidence to ride to your limits on even the gnarliest of descents.
• Our lightest DH approved full frame helmet at 750 grams for a size medium
• Fox Integrated chinbar is secured to the main helmet structure with our patent pending system
• Anti-microbial, highly breathable liner system wicks away moisture
• 24 Big Bore vents make Proframe one of the lightest and most breathable DH approved helmets
• Fixed visor is positioned perfectly to ram maximum air flow into the Big Bore vents
• Confidence inspiring security from the Fidlock® SNAP helmet buckle that still provides quick entry and exit
• Proven MIPS™ multiple impact protection system reduces rotation forces acting on the skull in a crash
• Dual density Varizorb™ EPS liner provides improved protection
• ASTM F1952 (including chin bar rigidity test)
• EN 1078
• AS/NZ 2063